SALES SPECIALIST WANTED!
Our company aims to provide life science researchers with certified, refurbished biotech instruments. We Specialize in DNA Sequencers, PCRs and Real-time PCRs, DNA Synthesizers, Biosensors, Flow Cytometers, Centrifuges/Rotors, Plate Readers, Imagers, Microarray Scanners, FPLCs/HPLCs, Bioanalyzers, Liquid Handlers, and Mass Specs.
You will assist the sales team and use your life science knowledge and technical skills to acquire new customers from biotechnology companies, academic research institutions, and pharmaceutical companies while maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Assist manager and sales team with incoming leads.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone selling skills by making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, building relationships, asking open and high-gain questions to determine needs, providing solutions through the use of our products, creating value proposition, and closing deals.
- Achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Maintain and increase customer database through Salesforce (CRM).
- Prospect new leads and targets and develop relationships with new customers.
- Make outbound telephone calls to organizations
- Maintains strong knowledge of products including new products, applications, and competitive advantages/disadvantages
- Develop quotes, product orders, and PO process.
- Assist with taking pictures of instruments and adding them to the website.
- Follow Company policies on travel, expenses, and submission of paperwork, including but not limited to, expense reports and show lead forms.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to sell, support, and promote all Company products on a direct basis and through distribution channels
- Assist with Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Represents the Company at tradeshows as both an exhibitor and attendee.
- Researches trends in the laboratory equipment marketplace to assist our company's management with the implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in life science.
- Previous B2B Sales Experience, preferably selling life science research Instrumentation or in a similar sales role, preferably in selling to academic, biotechnology, and/or pharmaceutical researchers and organizations
- Familiarity with biomolecular instruments is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Proven track record of building a sales pipeline, giving presentations, organizing and overseeing demonstrations as well as excellent closing skills
Competitive Salary depending on experience. 401K, Health Insurance, Vacation, and more!